American Football Forum - Forum per tutti gli appassionati di football americano a cui piace anche la figa

Ladri, E Busoni

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 26/12/2023, 20:09     +1   -1

Messaggero del Felpa RT7Th Anno I PM

Group:
l'merda

La sofferenza continua, non siamo malissimo, ma abbastanza male da perderle tutte.
Speriamo serva ai 2 obbiettivi stagionali

view post Posted on 8/1/2024, 08:45     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

Ad ora non lo hanno acora accompagnato all'ospizio....inizio ad innervosirmi...

view post Posted on 8/1/2024, 08:58     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

view post Posted on 8/1/2024, 10:13     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

view post Posted on 8/1/2024, 11:07     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Merda fai almeno copiaincolla della news su...

view post Posted on 8/1/2024, 11:09     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Spia

tutta fuffa

view post Posted on 8/1/2024, 11:31     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

Per ora si.....no news...bad news!

view post Posted on 8/1/2024, 21:16     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

Is Bill Belichick still the Patriots’ head coach?
TBD: Contractually, Belichick is still tied to the Patriots through 2024. However, that does not guarantee that he will stay put — only that there are layers to a potential decision about moving on from him.

Is Bill Belichick still the Patriots’ de facto GM?
TBD: Even in case Belichick stays put as New England’s head coach, there is no guarantee he also keeps his job as the team’s No. 1 executive.

Bill Belichick news and rumors tracker
The Carolina Panthers “at a high level” have reportedly made informal inquiries about Belichick in relation to their own head-coaching vacancy. | Report

Mike Vrabel is reportedly “interested” in returning to New England should the Patriots part ways with Bill Belichick. | Report

view post Posted on 9/1/2024, 11:17     +1   +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Bravo

view post Posted on 9/1/2024, 11:19     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Spia

passano le ore e la fumata nera non arriva

view post Posted on 9/1/2024, 13:28     +1   -1

Venite pure avanti, voi con il naso corto...

Group:
Ass Rusher

La fumata me la aspetterei marrone

www  Top
view post Posted on 9/1/2024, 13:57     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

CITAZIONE (Panoramixxx @ 9/1/2024, 13:28) 
La fumata me la aspetterei marrone

Fumata sarebbe quasi positivo, qua avremo una colata...
Però potrebbe andare peggio...tenere Cicco Mac, scegliere un WR al primo giro ...

view post Posted on 10/1/2024, 16:22     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

7 thoughts on the Patriots and the Bill Belichick situation

In pratica non sanno nulla

1. There is a lot of speculation surrounding the Patriots’ future, and a significant portion of it points toward a split between the two long-time companions Kraft and Belichick. There is one catch, though: all of it is based on second-hand accounts and indirect assessments of the situation.
2. The meetings between the Krafts and Belichick to determine the future of the franchise seem to follow standard procedure, despite the seemingly high stakes involved. At the end of the day, though, it all boils down to one simple question: What is the best for the organization, and the men involved in this discussion, moving forward?
3. Belichick’s end-of-season media conference call naturally drew a lot of attention, and his remarks were dissected quite a bit in the media afterwards. This is a natural process in today’s information processing landscape — we want to know not just what a person said, but what he or she might have meant by their choice of words. That reading into statements can be a dangerous game, though, because there is only one person who really knows the Whats and Whys behind them.
4. Mike Vrabel getting fired by the Tennessee Titans adds a new dimension to the situation in New England due to his long-standing ties to the Patriots and an admiration that goes both ways. However, it is questionable to what degree him becoming available practically for free — i.e. a team would not have to give up draft assets to acquire him via trade — really impacts the Kraft-Belichick talks.
5. There is smoke coming out of Atlanta about the Falcons being interested in Belichick should he become available. From their perspective, getting a future first-ballot Hall of Famer even at the tail end of his career would appear to be an attractive move and one team owner Arthur Blank might be willing to make.
6. Entering Day 3 of #BillWatch24, one might get the impression that the process continuing much longer is a sign of Belichick and Kraft having found a common ground and laying the foundation for working together in 2024. However, that does not necessarily have to be the case.
7. How all of this ends is anybody’s guess at this point in time. One has to be believe, however, that the Kraft family will want to use the final result as an opportunity to both instill trust in their leadership of the franchise and to rally the fan base and season ticket holders; that appeared to be a primary motivation behind last offseason’s press releases about contract negotiations with Jerod Mayo and the offensive coordinator hiring process.

view post Posted on 10/1/2024, 18:20     +1   -1

Siamo i figli della merda

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

Non mi consola neanche vederti annaspare nella merda

view post Posted on 10/1/2024, 22:42     +1   -1

Siamo i figli della merda

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

Però adesso che ho saputo che prendete harrison junior un pò di sollievo lo provo

1807 replies since 8/10/2012, 15:22   12512 views